Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
Injured in a car accident in Boca Raton? You’re in the right place. Speak with our Florida car accident lawyers, who have experience settling cases in Boca Raton. We’re ready to fight for your legal rights and Demand More ®! Call ASAP for a 100% free consultation regarding your personal injury case.
In many circumstances, our clients are entitled to seek compensation for pain and suffering, loss of income, medical costs, and other expenses due to the negligence of others. Most personal injury cases are settled outside of court. But, if we must go to trial, we’re ready. Our Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a prestigious accreditation only 1% of all Florida lawyers have achieved, will act on your behalf to get the job done. Voted ‘Best-of-the-Best’ in the personal injury category of The Palm Beach Post, Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers’ 30+ years of experience means we have what it takes to get you the help you deserve.
Call our Florida attorneys now to discuss your car accident case and Demand More ®!
What to Do if You’re in a Car Accident in Boca Raton?
When you hear the term “personal injury,” many different things may come to mind. Personal injury refers to a variety of different legal claims. Generally, when you suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you are likely entitled to seek compensation from the responsible party by filing a personal injury claim. No matter the circumstances, if you were injured by someone else’s negligence in Boca Raton, Florida law allows you to seek to hold the responsible party accountable for the injuries they caused.
Whenever you are injured in an accident, your first step should always be to seek medical attention for your injuries. Once you have addressed your injuries, you should seek legal consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. The Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers team is ready to help you understand the legal system and provide the advice you can trust.
Many people think attorneys are only necessary when you are forced to file a lawsuit to collect money for damages for injuries. On the contrary, many personal injury claims can be fully resolved without filing a single court document. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, our team has helped hundreds of clients settle personal injury claims without filing a lawsuit.
Another thing to remember is that cashing an insurance company’s settlement check will, in most cases, prevent you from later filing a lawsuit against the person responsible for your injuries. As a best practice, you should speak with an attorney before you cash or accept any insurance settlement offer. Remember, insurance companies are often motivated to settle claims for as little as possible. Working with an attorney can help protect you from an unreasonable settlement.
The Process of Filing a Car Accident Claim in Boca Raton
The professionals at Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers understand personal injury claims from start to finish. We provide a free case evaluation to help determine the strengths and weaknesses of your claim while informing you of your legal rights. When you meet with our team of experienced professionals, you will quickly learn that most personal injury claims progress through the same general steps:
- Negotiation. Most personal injury claims begin the same way—with negotiation. When you meet with an experienced attorney to evaluate the severity of your claim, your lawyer will be able to help you understand the various causes of action that you might bring, the strengths of each claim, and the potential value of your overall case. This is why it is crucial to provide your attorney with as much information as possible. When your attorney has had the opportunity to evaluate all relevant information, they will attempt to negotiate with the wrongdoer’s insurance company to settle for your claim. Sometimes, a personal injury claim doesn’t have to proceed any further than this first step. Brian and his team have successfully settled many claims without ever being forced to file a formal lawsuit or proceed to court.
- Complaint. If you aren’t able to settle your case immediately, don’t worry. The next step of the process is to file a formal legal complaint and serve the complaint and a summons on the negligent actor. A complaint is the term used to describe a legal document that identifies the parties to a case, alleges the facts giving rise to the claim, and asks the court to provide relief to the injured party. The attorneys at Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers are licensed to practice in all courts within the State of Florida. If you are injured in Boca Raton, we are here to help!
- Discovery. Once the initial court documents have been filed, the parties in a lawsuit engage in the discovery process. This process allows you and your attorney to investigate the defendant, request additional evidence and essential documentation, and take depositions of important witnesses. The discovery process is helpful for a lawsuit because it narrows the factual and legal issues of the case before trial. Discovery can also help apply pressure on the negligent party. As evidence builds against the wrongdoer, there is increased pressure on the negligent party and their insurance company to settle the case.
- Mediation. Another mechanism for settling cases is called mediation. At this stage, a neutral third party discusses the merits of your claim with the parties to the case. A good mediator tries to resolve the case through a mutual agreement between the parties. At mediation, your attorney will ensure that the responsible party offers a fair amount to compensate you for your injuries. Over the years, Brian D. Guralnick and his team have obtained millions of dollars in settlements for clients.
- Trial. The case may proceed to a trial if all else fails and the parties have not reached a settlement. Because trials can be expensive and unpredictable, some lawyers and law firms avoid trials at all costs. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, our Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, is ready to take your case if necessary. Most of our clients can resolve their cases without going to trial, but we won’t be afraid to take your case to the courtroom.
Call Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers Today
If you have suffered injuries in Boca Raton because of the negligence or carelessness of another, don’t hesitate to call Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers for a free case consultation. Negligent drivers, careless property owners, and everything in between can and should be held responsible for the injuries they cause.
The attorneys at Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers have the right knowledge, skill, and experience to guide you through the personal injury claim process. When you hire us, you become more than just a client—you become part of our family. Reach out to us today for your free case evaluation, and don’t forget that we work on a contingency fee arrangement, so we don’t get paid unless you do!
Contact our office today to learn more about Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers and why you deserve to Demand More!