West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyer
Injured in a car accident in West Palm Beach? You’re in the right place. Speak with our Florida car accident lawyers, who have experience settling cases in West Palm Beach, FL. We’re ready to fight for your legal rights and Demand More ®! Call ASAP for a 100% free consultation regarding your personal injury case.
In many circumstances, our clients are entitled to seek compensation for pain and suffering, loss of income, medical costs, and other expenses due to the negligence of others. Most personal injury cases are settled outside of court. But, if we must go to trial, we’re ready. Our Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a prestigious accreditation only 1% of all Florida lawyers have achieved, will act on your behalf to get the job done.
Voted ‘Best-of-the-Best’ in the personal injury category of The Palm Beach Post, Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers’ 30+ years of experience means we have what it takes to get you the help you deserve.
Call our Florida attorneys now to discuss your car accident case and Demand More ®!
What to Do If You’re in a West Palm Beach Car Accident
Involved in a West Palm Beach car accident? Three steps you need to take include:
- Once you’ve ascertained your safety and that of the other driver, take pictures of the accident scene as a security measure for building your case.
- Contact your West Palm Beach car accident lawyer before contacting an insurance company. Please do not make a statement until your attorney has vetted it first since once you’ve recorded a statement, you cannot change it.
- Relax, knowing that your case will be in good hands with one of the knowledgeable West Palm Beach car accident lawyers from the Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers team.
Most Common Types of Car Accidents
Unfortunately, car accidents are increasingly frequent in West Palm Beach, FL, as the allure of a day in the surf and sun brings plenty of local people and tourists alike to our roadways. No matter what type of auto accident case, our compassionate and highly rated car accident lawyers stand prepared to fight for the maximum compensation available to you due to traffic accidents.
Any car accident lawyer at our law firm would be familiar with these common auto accident cases, and we even have someone for you if you need a head-on collision accident lawyer:
- Head-On Collision. A driver has been nodding off on the highway for some time now, sipping coffee with the windows down while blasting music, absolutely convinced he will not become a statistic. He thinks falling asleep at the wheel happens to other drivers but not him. His vehicle starts to drift across the solid double-yellow line into the next lane of oncoming traffic. Head-on collisions are among the terrifying car accidents because they typically result in wrongful death, brain injuries, or significant pain and suffering for both parties involved.
- Intersection Accident. Red means stop, green means go, and, for some, yellow means go faster! Think again. Most intersection accidents occur because drivers do not follow the road rules. Thankfully, West Palm Beach car accident lawyers are bringing bad drivers to justice, and car accident victims are benefitting.
- Merging Accident. A driver is merging and does not make sure the lane is clear. She does not flip on her turn signal but holds the steering wheel in a death grip while muttering that the other drivers should let her in. This is an all-too-frequent occurrence that often ends up in a traffic accident for you or a loved one.
- Multi-Vehicle Collision. In a multi-car pileup, one legal issue is determining whom to blame. Our team’s experienced personal injury lawyer will work tirelessly to ascertain the liable party. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in similar scenarios and provided them with the security of financial compensation.
- Rear-End Collision. In your rearview mirror, you notice someone driving too closely behind you and not keeping enough distance between your vehicles. When you have to stop abruptly, the driver behind you slams into the back of your car. A moment of distracted driving on their part can lead to back injuries, neck injuries, and a mountain of medical bills for you or a family member.
- Side-Impact (T-Bone) Accident. We all know of the impatient driver that does a rolling stop instead of completely using the brakes at a stop sign. Perhaps the driver is texting and doesn’t see the other car already in front of them. The car crashes into the other motor vehicle’s side, forming the letter “T” out of the mangled car. This motor vehicle accident usually involves personal injury, including broken bones and concussions.
- Sideswipe Accident. Driving while drifting lanes, and near-misses in head-on collisions, frequently cause sideswipe accidents.
- Highway Accident. We are familiar with selfish speeders on our highways in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Lakes, Florida. Speeding impairs the ability to correct mistakes in time. With the potential for new roadwork and detours on the route, speeding quickly escalates into tragic and traumatic consequences.
- Rollover Accident. Cars with a high center of gravity risk rolling over during a collision. SUVs present the highest risk, but depending on the crash’s force, any vehicle can become flipped with its tires in the air. A West Palm Beach car accident attorney from our firm will strive to help you recover your losses.
Other Automobile Accident Types:
Large trucks can cause catastrophic damage due to their size alone. Motor vehicle crashes involving large trucks are mostly underride accidents, where a car becomes pinned underneath the truck.
Pedestrians have the right-of-way in Florida, and while we should all be looking out for one another, the dismal fact remains that distracted or under-the-influence drivers annually kill hundreds of pedestrians in our state.
Florida’s law requires drivers to respect the rights of others to be on the road. Drivers should always reduce speed when nearing a cyclist and never make a right turn in front of a bicycle.
Why You Need an Auto Accident Attorney
Settling with the other driver might be a tempting offer. Yet the short-term feelings of goodwill may sour in the long term if the driver changes his mind—or the absence of a crash report leads to you footing the bill for damages you did not cause.
After an accident, your body experiences an adrenaline rush, which can mute pain symptoms from the crash. Understand that your injuries could be masked and then rear their head at a later date, leaving you floundering to pay the doctor’s bills.
Similarly, your car could drive away from the accident, seemingly unscathed, only to develop mechanical difficulties further down the road. Insurance companies recommend checking your vehicle after an accident to see what repairs it may need, saving you a headache later on.
Handling the case solo with the insurance company could culminate with the insurance company offering you much less than what a personal injury attorney could achieve. Our attorneys will negotiate on your behalf to secure a fair amount for you. If we cannot reach an agreeable number through negotiations, we will continue to fight for you with a lawsuit.
Calculating damages can be a long and challenging process. Some economic damages, such as medical costs and lost income, are relatively straightforward. However, quantifying emotional trauma (PTSD, anxiety, and other mental health disorders) that resulted from an auto accident can be trickier. Allow a professional car accident lawyer to handle your case, and our law firm will work tirelessly for your benefit.
A car accident attorney can mitigate hospital stay costs, lost wages, rehabilitation, ongoing care, and more. You should be able to entirely focus on healing and getting back to normal while our West Palm Beach, Florida, accident lawyers develop a case for you.
Call our West Palm Beach Car Accident Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation!
From financial compensation and security to automobile repairs and medical treatment, our team at Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers in West Palm Beach, Florida, will work hard to Demand More® for you throughout the entire process. Our clients’ reviews and happy client photos speak for themselves, testaments to our long track record of dedication to our cases in West Palm Beach, FL.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 561-202-6673 for a free case review with our car accident attorneys. We will Demand More® for you.