West Palm Beach Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Thanks to our warm weather, beautiful scenery, and abundant sunshine, the bicycle is becoming an increasingly popular mode of transportation in West Palm Beach. From commuting to work to getting some family-friendly exercise on the weekend, more and more individuals and families are getting out on two wheels in Florida.
Unfortunately, bicycling is not without its risks. Each year, there are thousands of bicycle crashes throughout Florida, and more than 100 people die in bicycle accidents locally each year. In many cases, these crashes are the result of vehicle drivers’ carelessness and mistakes. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident caused by a negligent driver, we want to help you fight for maximum compensation.
How We Can Help After Your Bike Wreck
After a bicycle accident, most people feel lost. No one plans to be hit by a car, and no one expects to have their life turned upside down by someone else’s mistake. Not knowing where to turn, many victims simply do nothing – and their situation gets worse as a result.
We don’t want this to happen to you. We have represented accident victims in West Palm Beach since 1993, and we are dedicated to helping protect the members of our community. If someone else is to blame for your losses, you have the right to be compensated, and we want to make sure you receive every penny you deserve.
Seeking Compensation for Injuries
To protect your right to financial compensation, there are both important steps you need to take and mistakes you need to be careful to avoid. Our West Palm Beach Bicycle Accident Attorneys can guide you through the process, including:
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Seeking medical care
- Understanding your course of treatment
- Dealing with the insurance companies
- Dealing with your employer
- Figuring out how to pay your bills
- Filing your claim
- Evaluating settlement offers from the insurance companies
- If necessary, taking your case to trial
When Are Victims Entitled to Compensation?
There are a number of different causes of accidents that can entitle riders and their families to seek financial compensation. Some of the most common causes include things like failing to yield, failing to check blind spots, trying to pass too closely, opening car doors into traffic, and being drunk or distracted behind the wheel. When you or your loved one’s are involved in an accident, we will conduct a thorough investigation in order to try to determine exactly what happened and who is responsible for your physical, financial, and emotional losses.
What Compensation is Available to Bike Wreck Victims and Their Families?
Like other accident victims, victims of bicycle accidents are entitled to receive compensation for all of their accident-related injuries and losses. Importantly, even if you or your loved one was partially at fault, you could still be entitled to partial compensation. As a result, regardless of what happened, it is important that you seek a thorough case evaluation from an experienced West Palm Beach bicycle accident attorney.
Depending on the scope and nature of you or your loved one’s injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Other losses
Six Reasons to Choose our West Palm Beach Bicycle Accident Attorneys
There are many personal injury law firms in Florida. So, why should you choose Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All members of our team are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we are unable to take your call, you can expect to hear from within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From dealing with your employer to helping you understand your options for settlement, we will guide you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
Speak with Me, Brian D. Guralnick Personally
I formed my law firm in 1998 because I wanted to provide personal representation to accident victims in Palm Beach County. Our main office has been located in West Palm Beach since 2000, and today we have offices in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Jupiter. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a bicycle accident, I invite you to call me personally to discuss your case. To demand more for your losses, call 561-202-6673 or send a message online today.