West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Even though we have year-round riding weather here in West Palm Beach, many drivers still fail to respect motorcycle riders’ rights on the roads. Each year, hundreds of riders are killed and thousands are injured in collisions with other vehicles throughout Florida. Data even show that, in recent years, the risk of injury for Florida riders has been steadily on the rise.
If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim to recover compensation for your losses. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we regularly represent accident victims and their families in cases throughout Palm Beach County. Our West Palm Beach motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to helping our clients recover maximum compensation while providing VIP treatment with a personal touch. To get the help you need and the caring, personalized representation you deserve, call today for a no-obligation evaluation of your legal rights.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
While sudden rain showers are a persistent issue for drivers in West Palm Beach, they are by no means the only issue that can lead to avoidable accidents. Drivers regularly overlook motorcycles (or, in some cases, simply disregard them), and they continually make other basic mistakes that lead to dangerous collisions. While drivers can – and should – avoid these mistakes, they often leave motorcycle riders helpless to avoid life-threatening situations.
Some of the most common issues that lead to motorcycle accidents in Florida include the following:
- Following motorcycles too closely (tailgating)
- Merging without checking for motorcycles in blind spots
- Opening car doors without looking for traffic
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Speeding (either above the posted limit or too fast for the conditions)
- Talking and texting behind the wheel
- Turning in front of oncoming motorcycles
Even if you think you may have been partially responsible for the accident, you could still be entitled to financial compensation. is among the small number of states that allow accident victims to recover partial compensation regardless of their level of fault (as long as it is less than 100 percent).
Financial Compensation for Bike Wreck Victims and Their Families
As the victim of an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to recover all of your accident-related expenses, as well as financial compensation for the physical and emotional toll of your injuries. This includes money to cover your:
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Lost income (past and future)
- Motorcycle repair or replacement costs
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of companionship with your spouse
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, speak with one of our motorcycle accident lawyers to learn more about your rights.
How We Can Help After Your Accident
After a motorcycle accident, it is important to act quickly to take care of yourself and protect your legal rights. There are steps you need to take – and mistakes you need to avoid – in order to secure the greatest amount of compensation for your injuries and losses. From the moment you hire us as your lawyer, we will advise and represent you to make sure you don’t jeopardize your claim.
Six Reasons to Choose Our Injury Lawyers
There are many personal injury law firms in Florida. So, why should you choose Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All members of our team are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we are unable to take your call, you can expect to hear from within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From getting your motorcycle fixed to helping you understand your course of medical treatment, we assist you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
Our West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys to Discuss Your Accident Claim
At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we are committed to helping auto accident victims. To discuss your claim to compensation, call me, Brian D. Guralnick personally for a free consultation.
We have offices located throughout Palm Beach County in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm Beach. To schedule a consultation at the that is most convenient for you, call 561-202-6673 or contact Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers online today.