West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Injured in a motorcycle accident in West Palm Beach? You’re in the right place. Speak with our Florida motorcycle accident lawyers, who have experience settling cases in West Palm Beach, FL. We’re ready to fight for your legal rights and Demand More ®! Call ASAP for a 100% free consultation regarding your personal injury case.
In many circumstances, our clients are entitled to seek compensation for pain and suffering, loss of income, medical costs, and other expenses due to the negligence of others. Most personal injury cases are settled outside of court. But, if we must go to trial, we’re ready. Our Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a prestigious accreditation only 1% of all Florida lawyers have achieved, will act on your behalf to get the job done.
Voted ‘Best-of-the-Best’ in the personal injury category of The Palm Beach Post, Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers’ 30+ years of experience means we have what it takes to get you the help you deserve.
Call our Florida attorneys now to discuss your motorcycle accident case and Demand More ®!
Common Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
While sudden rain showers are a persistent issue for drivers in West Palm Beach, they are by no means the only issue that can lead to avoidable accidents. Drivers regularly overlook motorcycles (or, in some cases, disregard them) and continually make other basic mistakes that lead to dangerous collisions. While drivers can – and should – avoid these mistakes, they often leave motorcycle riders helpless to prevent life-threatening situations.
Some of the most common issues that lead to motorcycle accidents in Florida include the following:
- Following motorcycles too closely (tailgating)
- Merging without checking for motorcycles in blind spots
- Opening car doors without looking for traffic
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Speeding (either above the posted limit or too fast for the conditions)
- Talking and texting behind the wheel
- Turning in front of oncoming motorcycles
Even if you think you may have been partially responsible for the accident, you could still be entitled to financial compensation. It is among the small number of states that allow accident victims to recover partial compensation regardless of their level of fault (as long as it is less than 100 percent).
Financial Compensation for Bike Wreck Victims and Their Families
As the victim of an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to recover all of your accident-related expenses and financial compensation for the physical and emotional toll of your injuries. This includes money to cover your:
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Lost income (past and future)
- Motorcycle repair or replacement costs
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of companionship with your spouse
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, speak with one of our motorcycle accident lawyers to learn more about your rights.
How We Can Help After Your Accident
After a motorcycle accident, acting quickly to take care of yourself and protect your legal rights is essential. There are steps you need to take – and mistakes you need to avoid – to secure the most significant compensation for your injuries and losses. When you hire us as your lawyer, we will advise and represent you to ensure you don’t jeopardize your claim.
Six Reasons to Choose Our Injury Lawyers
There are many personal injury law firms in Florida. So, why should you choose Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All team members are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we cannot take your call, you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From getting your motorcycle fixed to helping you understand your course of medical treatment, we assist you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
Our West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys to Discuss Your Accident Claim
At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we are committed to helping auto accident victims. To discuss your compensation claim, call me, Brian D. Guralnick, personally for a free consultation.
We have offices throughout Palm Beach County in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm Beach. To schedule a consultation that is most convenient for you, call 561-202-6673 or contact Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers online today.