West Palm Beach Premises Liability Lawyers
When you go shopping, go to an event, or visit someone’s home or office, you don’t expect to get hurt while you are there. If fact, you probably don’t even think it. If you are like most people, you take for granted that others are taking care not to put you in harm’s way.
Unfortunately, while the law requires property owners and tenants to take care of their premises, not everyone does what they are supposed to. Homeowners and owners alike regularly fall short of meeting their obligation to avoid putting others at risk of severe injuries.
You could be entitled to significant financial compensation if you have been injured in a premises-related accident. To find out if you have a claim, I invite you to personally call me, Brian D. Guralnick, for a free consultation.
How to Know if You Have a Premises Liability Claim
Were You Injured on Someone Else’s Property?
The main question in premises liability cases focuses on why you were on another person’s or business’s property. In some cases, injury victims have more protection than others. These are the general rules:
- Invitee – If you were injured on public land and were there because the premises are held open to the public (e.g., to play in a park or go shopping), you could have a claim if the premises were not maintained in a reasonably safe condition.
- Licensee – The legal term “licensee” refers to a social guest (e.g., at a house party). Licensees have the same rights as invitees.
- Trespassers and Uninvited Licensees – If you were on someone else’s property illegally or without invitation, you could still have a claim if your injury resulted from a concealed risk known to the property owner or tenant.
Most premises liability cases involve slip and fall injuries. However, many other incidents can also lead to claims (including, for invitees and licensees, criminal assaults). Never assume that you don’t have rights. To make sure you don’t give up your legal right to compensation, the best thing you can do is speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
Were You Injured at an Event?
Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm Beach are popular event destinations for locals and visitors alike. While weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, and other celebrations are times to let loose and have fun, they are also times when individuals can suffer unexpected injuries. If you fell, were attacked, or sustained injuries from any other incident at an event, our experienced team can provide a thorough assessment of your legal rights.
Were You Injured in a Store?
You could have a compensation claim if you were injured while out shopping. Spills in supermarkets, slippery shopping mall floors, trip hazards in crowded stores, and dangerous stairs and escalators are just a tiny sampling of the many issues that can lead to premises-related injuries. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we regularly take on businesses of all sizes for injuries sustained in their stores.
Regardless of what happened, you owe it to yourself to schedule a free consultation to learn your rights. If you don’t, you could end up paying for someone else’s mistake for years.
Six Reasons to Choose
There are many personal injury law firms in Florida. So, why should you choose our West Palm Beach property accident lawyer?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993. Our main office has been in West Palm Beach in West Palm Beach since 2000.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All team members are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we cannot take your call, you can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From dealing with your employer to helping you understand your options for settlement, we will guide you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
We Offer Free, No-Obligation Consultations. Schedule Yours Today.
Contact us today for a free legal case evaluation for more information on your rights after a premises-related injury. You can reach me 24/7 online or call 561-202-6673 to speak with me, injury attorney Brian D. Guralnick, about your Palm Beach County premises liability claim.