Briny Breezes Car Accident Lawyer
As one of Florida’s tiny coastal towns, according to the U.S. Census, Briny Breezes’ population did not even reach 700 in 2017.
Because the town is so small, there is no major accident data available. However, Preservation FLA reports that the town has many traffic concerns. Some of these include the hazardous Cordova Avenue intersection. As well, there is the heavy non-automobile traffic on the SR A1A crossing.
In the event of an accident, you need a reputable Briny Breezes auto accident law firm by your side. Call us at 561.983.4395 today to talk me, Brian D. Guralnick, and my team of injury lawyers.
What to Do in the Event of a Car Accident
If you are ever in a car accident, take the following actions:
- Make Sure You Are Okay – Immediately call 911 and assess your injuries. If it is anything serious, try not to move until emergency responders arrive. If you can, help others who may be hurt.
- Don’t Drive Off – Even if it’s a minor accident, you should never leave the scene before the police arrive. In most areas, this is a serious offense.
- Protect the Scene – If it’s a minor accident, you should move out of the flow of traffic. If the accident is major, it’s best to leave your vehicle where it is. To keep yourself and others safe, make your presence known with your hazard lights.
- Collect Information – You should get the insurance and contact information of the other parties involved. You should also take pictures of the scene. Write down what you remember for record-keeping. This will help you with your case later.
- Report Accurately to the Police – Talking to the police can be intimidating, especially when you were just involved in a crash. Do your best to give an accurate account of what happened.
- Go to the Doctor – Even if you don’t think you’re injured, you should visit the doctor. This will allow you to ensure you’re okay. It can also show your insurance company that you’re taking action.
How a Briny Breezes Car Crash Attorney Can Help You
Perhaps the most important step after a crash is to contact an attorney. An attorney will help you navigate the legal complexities and fight for the maximum possible compensation.
How Much Will You Receive?
Ideally, you will get compensation for your injuries and property damage. It’s important you get the settlement you deserve. It can help you to physically and emotionally recover after a traumatic experience.
Protect Your Rights
Your insurance company requires you to report a crash. However, you should communicate with them through a lawyer. This will ensure that you won’t have to settle for anything less than you deserve.
Call a Briny Breezes Crash Lawyer Today
With years of experience under our belts, we help victims of auto accidents fight for the proper compensation and protect their legal rights.
It’s important to take action as soon as possible after a crash. To Demand More® for your suffering, call (561) 513-4957 and talk to our Briny Breezes auto accident attorneys today.