West Palm Beach Florida Truck Accident Lawyers
Each year, there are roughly 40,000 collisions in Florida involving commercial vehicles, many of which are 18-wheelers, tractor trailers, and other large trucks. Due to these trucks’ immense sizes, these collisions often result in serious – and sometimes fatal – injuries.
Being seriously injured or losing a loved one in a semi-truck accident can change your life in the blink of an eye. From the financial burden to the emotional toll, every aspect of your life can be affected. The good news is that, if the truck driver, trucking company, or some other party is responsible for your losses, you could be entitled to significant financial compensation. To make sure that you can recover the largest possible settlement or verdict for your injuries and losses, it is important to speak with a West Palm Beach truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How We Can Help After Your Palm Beach County Truck Accident
At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we bring more than 40 years of legal experience to representing truck accident victims and their families in Palm Beach County. We have been handling cases since 1993, and today we have offices in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Jupiter. No matter where your accident happened, our team is nearby and ready to help you get on the road to recovery.
Common Causes of Trucking Accidents
There are numerous possible causes of truck accidents that can entitle victims and families to seek compensation for their losses. Some of the most common causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Falling asleep behind the wheel
- Faulty truck maintenance or repairs
- Lack of driver training or experience
- Overloaded or improperly loaded cargo
- Reckless Driving
- Speeding or driving too fast for road conditions
Remember, these are just some of the most common causes. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, regardless of what happened, we want to speak with you your case. Even if you think you were partially at fault, you could still be entitled to financial recovery.
Who Is Responsible for Truck Accident Injuries?
Determining the cause of your accident is the first step toward determining who is responsible for your injuries. Truck accident cases can be complex, and they require an experienced legal team with the knowledge and resources necessary to conduct a thorough investigation and take on the likes of major trucking companies or Nationwide, Progressive, and GEICO.
In truck accident cases, our West Palm Beach truck accident lawyer team focuses on identifying all of the responsible parties so that we can secure maximum compensation for our clients’ losses. In addition to filing a claim against the truck driver’s insurance company, this often includes filing claims against:
- Trucking companies
- Shipping companies
- Truck and part manufacturers
- Repair and maintenance shops
- State and local highway authorities
At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we have experience taking on the big insurance companies and major corporations. If someone else is to blame for you or your loved one’s accident, we will work tirelessly to ensure that they are held accountable for your losses.
Six Reasons to Choose Our West Palm Beach, Truck Accident Attorneys
There are many personal injury law firms in Florida. So, why should you choose our West Palm Beach truck accident lawyer?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All members of our team are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we are unable to take your call, you can expect to hear from within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From getting your car fixed to helping you understand your course of medical treatment, we assist you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout the case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of accident attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
“Call Me Personally To Discuss Your Case” – Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyer
At the law offices of Brian D. Guralnick, we are committed to helping truck accident victims in Palm Beach County demand more for their accident-related losses. To find out if you have a claim for compensation, call truck accident lawyer Brian Guralnick personally at (561) 202-6673 or contact our firm online to request a free case evaluation today.