Established Palm Beach County Attorneys and Legal Professionals Handle Premises Liability Claims
When you go shopping, go to an event, or visit someone’s home or office, you don’t expect to get hurt while you are there. If fact, you probably don’t even think it. If you are like most people, you simply take for granted that others are taking care not to put you in harm’s way.
Unfortunately, while law requires property owners and tenants to take care of their premises, not everyone does what they are supposed to. The truth is, homeowners and owners alike regularly fall short of meeting their obligation to avoid putting others at risk for serious injuries.
If you have been injured in a premises-related accident, you could be entitled to significant financial compensation. To find out if you have a claim, I invite you to call me, Brian D. Guralnick, personally for a free consultation.
How to Know if You Have a Premises Liability Claim
Were You Injured on Someone Else’s Property?
The main question in premises liability cases focuses on why you were on another person’s or ’s property. In some cases, injury victims have more protections than others. These are the general rules in :
- Invitee – If you were injured on public land or at a and you were there for the reason that the premises are held open to the public (e.g., to play in a park or go shopping), you could have a claim if the premises were not maintained in a reasonably safe condition.
- Licensee – The legal term “licensee” refers to a social guest (e.g., at a house party). Licensees have the same rights as invitees.
- Trespassers and Uninvited Licensees – If you were on someone else’s property illegally or without invitation, you could still have a claim if your injury was the result of a concealed risk that was known to the property owner or tenant.
Most premises liability cases involve slip and fall injuries. However, many other incidents can lead to claims as well (including, for invitees and licensees, criminal assaults). Never assume that you don’t have rights. To make sure you don’t give up your legal right to compensation, the best thing you can do is speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
Were You Injured at an Event?
Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Jupiter and West Palm Beach are popular event destinations for locals and visitors alike. While weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, and other celebrations are times to let loose and have fun, they are also times when individuals can suffer unexpected injuries. If you fell, were attacked, or suffered injuries from any other incident at an event, our experienced team can provide a thorough assessment of your legal rights.
Were You Injured in a Store?
If you were injured while out shopping, you could have a claim for compensation. Spills in supermarkets, slippery shopping mall floors, trip hazards in crowded stores, and dangerous stairs and escalators are just a small sampling of the many issues that can lead to premises-related injuries. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we regularly take on businesses of all sizes for injuries sustained in their stores.
Regardless of what happened, you owe it to yourself to schedule a free consultation to learn your rights. If you don’t, you could end up paying for someone else’s mistake for years to come.
Six Reasons to Choose
There are many personal injury law firms in . So, why should you choose a West Palm Beach property accident lawyer?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993. Our main office has been located on Dixie Highway in West Palm Beach since 2000.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All members of our team are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we are unable to take your call, you can expect to hear from within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From dealing with your employer to helping you understand your options for settlement, we will guide you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
We Offer Free, No-Obligation Consultations. Schedule Yours Today.
For more information your rights after a premises-related injury, today for a free legal case evaluation. You can reach 24/7 online, or you can call (561) 202-6673 to speak with me, injury attorney Brian D. Guralnick, personally your Palm Beach County premises liability claim.