Dedicated Attorneys Demand More for Boating Accident Victims in West Palm Beach
Taking your boat out or going on a cruise is supposed to be a time for relaxation. Being out on the water, getting away from it all, boating is the perfect escape from a hectic life on land.
Unfortunately, sometimes, things don’t go as we expect them to. From issues at the dock to negligent boaters, a day out can quickly turn into a trip to the hospital if someone else isn’t following the rules. Similarly, a perfect vacation can turn into a nightmare at sea when an issue on a cruise ship leads to a medical emergency.
Experienced Boating Accident Attorneys in Palm Beach County
At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we have more than 40 years of combined experience representing accident victims in Palm Beach County. Practicing law since 1993, we have been at our main office on Dixie Highway in West Palm Beach since 2000, and we have offices near the water in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and Jupiter as well. If you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident, we invite you to for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal rights.
Accidents on the Water
In addition to the special rules that apply when boating in local waterways or out in the ocean, boat operators must also exercise care not to put others in harm’s way. Boating requires skill, knowledge, and a respect for the law and fellow boaters, and individuals who lack any one of these are at risk for causing dangerous accidents. Common issues that lead to boating accidents include things like:
- Alcohol consumption
- Ignoring wake warnings
- Inadequate boat maintenance
- Recklessness and horseplay
If you have been injured in a boating accident in the area, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Schedule a consultation today to learn more.
Dock injuries can not only ruin a day on the water, but they can also lead to long-term (and in some cases permanent) consequences. Slips and falls and other accidents can cause broken bones, head and back injuries, and other serious injuries that require expensive medical treatment and force you to miss time from work. Many accident victims also experience severe pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and other losses.
If you have been injured on a dock in Palm Beach County, we want to help you stand up for your legal rights. To find out if you have a claim for compensation, today.
Cruise Ship Injuries
For most people, a cruise vacation is a time to unwind – a time to forget your responsibilities and let others tend to your wants and needs. Tragically, for some people, cruises end up causing a lifetime of pain and suffering.
Cruise ship owners, cruise operators, and a variety of other companies all owe legal duties to protect the safety of their guests. However, from poor maintenance to inadequate security, these companies regularly fall short of meeting their obligations. These shortcomings frequently lead to accidents and incidents such as:
- Falling overboard
- Physical and sexual assaults (onboard and during shore excursions)
- Pool, hot tub, and waterslide accidents
- Port injuries (including at the Port of Palm Beach)
- Recreational activity and event-related mishaps
- Slips and falls on deck
- Viruses and infections from unsanitary conditions
If you or a loved one was injured on a cruise ship, we encourage you to immediately to learn more your legal rights.
Six Reasons to Choose
There are many West Palm Beach boating accident injury attorney law firms in . So, why should you choose ?
- Our Commitment – We have been serving accident victims in Palm Beach County since 1993.
- Our Hands-On Approach – All members of our team are deeply involved in helping our clients secure maximum compensation.
- Our Responsiveness – If we are unable to take your call, you can expect to hear from within 24 hours.
- Our Full-Service Representation – From getting your boat fixed to helping you understand your options for settlement, we will guide you every step of the way.
- Our VIP Treatment – Every client receives VIP treatment and caring, personal attention throughout their case.
- Our Team Approach – We put a team of attorneys and professionals with decades of experience on your side.
To find out why our clients consistently give five-star reviews, today.
Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers – Experienced Boating and Water Accident Attorneys in Palm Beach County
Don’t let someone else’s mistake ruin your life. At Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers, we help our clients demand more for their accident-related injuries. To speak with me, Brian, personally your boating accident or cruise ship injury, call (561) 202-6673 or get in touch online today.